WHO ARE THOSE NOBITA AND SHIZUKA?

NOBITA & SHIZUKA

The day was a little bit sunny. Some of my friends and me were gossiping in club room. Suddenly, we started to talk about Cartoon characters. Then one of our friend asked about Nobita and Shizuka's relationship

Right that moment a Moron interfered like a wise advocate,

"Who are those two name called Nobita and Shizuka by the way!"

And this article is just for him…

Img. Loading…

Nobita and Shizuka are two kid characters from a Anime show of Japan, rather I could say them two basic manga characters. They were introduced on 1970 AC by a comic manga…

Img. Loading…

Basically, SHIZUKA is the lead girl character of the show and NOBITA is one of her best friend. NOBITA always fascinates her like his girlfriend and would be wife. But, SHIZUKA doesn't aware of it, which made the Anime more than a cartoon show. Though, the regular incidents of NOBITA'S life was portrayed in every episode, maximum portion of viewers were just eagerly waiting for only his love life with SHIZUKA MINAMOTO.

Img. Loading…

From the beginning of this ARTICLE, some of my viewers like you were just looking for the name of the Anime series. Finally it's the time to announce the name of this Cartoon.

— all of our childhood's desire to meet with him in reality, the one and only :

Img. Loading…


DORAEMON


Souvik Dey

Hello. My name is Souvik Dey. I am a B.Tech. 3rd year student. I did my diploma in civil engineering and currently pursuing BTech in Computer Science. My team and I run this blog together. Don't forget to share these articles with your friends. Thank you.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable time.
We are fond of your comments.(but, do not spam)

Previous Post Next Post